Goodman Sanding Blocks
Goodman Sanding Blocks are a quick and easy way to sand seams, shape & align plastic & even out surfaces. Produced with high quality abrasives providing a long product life. A great addition to every tool box!
Contains 1 of each sanding block
- 80 grit stock removal (dry sanding only)
- 180, 220, 320 grit for shaping parts & sanding seams
- 400, 600 grit for smoothing & polishing
All grits are color coded for easy identification
Also available in single grit packages!
- Use on styrene, resin, C/A glues & putties
- Includes a free mini abrasive cleaning stick, making the product last even longer
- Wet sanding for smoothing, sanding & polishing
- Rigid flat surface for better control of the sanding process
- Keeps part edges crisp & clean. No rounding off, producing perfect angles.
- Size 3.5” long x 1.5” wide